| -- was raised in Oregon. He graduated from the University of Oregon with a B.S. degree in Political Science in 1993. Mr. Case graduated cum laude from Willamette University Law School in 1997 where he was an articles editor for the Willamette Law Review.
He is admitted to practice law in the state of Oregon and the U.S. Federal District Court of Oregon. His practice emphasizes family law and probate matters. He is a member of the OAFLP (Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners) and has served on the Boy’s and Girls Club Young Executive Board, the Girl Scout’s Board of Directors, and the American Red Cross Board of Directors. he is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers since 2010 and recognized in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Practice emphasizing Family Law.
- Admitted, Oregon State Bar, 1997.
- Admitted, U.S. Federal District Court for the District of Oregon, 2000.
- Willamette University College of Law - Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 1997.
- Appellate Oral Argument winner
- Articles Editor, Willamette University College of Law Review.
- University of Oregon, B.S., Political Science, 1993.
- Mediator, Private and Court appointed (2007 to present)
- Arbitrator, Court appointed (2006 to present)
- Municipal Court Judge, City of Keizer, (1999 to 2010)
- Member, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML)
- Member, Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners, (OAFLP)(1997 to present)
- Member, Oregon State Bar Family Law Executive Committee (2004 to 2006)
- Oregon State Bar Family Law Legislative Liason, (2002 to 2004)
- Member, Oregon State Family Law Advisory Committee, Child support sub-committee
(2004 to 2007)
- Member, Oregon State Bar Family Law Section Annual Family Law CLE Conference
Committee, (2005 and 2006)
- Member, Oregon State Child Support Guidelines Committee (2002 to 2009)
- Vice President, Marion County Bar Association (2004)
- Treasurer, Marion County Bar Association (2000)
- Member, Marion County Bar Association Board of Directors, (2000 to 2005)
- Member, Marion County Bar Association, (1997 to present)
- Member, Salem Inns of Court, (1997 to 2002)
- Member, Board of Directors, Girl Scouts Santiam Council, (1998 to 2000)
- Young Executive Board of Directors, Boys and Girls Club (1999 to 2001)
- Member, Board of Directors, Willamette Chapter of American Red Cross (2001 to 2002)
- Member, Board of Directors, Blindskills Inc.(2003 to 2004)
- Judge, Salem Peer Court, (1999 to present)
- American Bar Association (1997 to 2002)
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association (1997 to 2001)
- Marion County Family Law Advisory Committee Member, (2007 to 2011)
- Guest Lecturer, Willamette University College of Law, Family Law Class, (2007 to Present)
- Mentor, Willamette University College of Law, (2001 to 2002)
- Member, Oregon Judicial Department Confidential Information Committee, Family Law
- Member, Marion County Court Practices and Procedures Committee (2008 to present).
- Recipient of the 2001 Arno Denecke Memorial Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year Award
- Recipient of the 2008 Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year Award.
- Author, "Electronic Eavesdropping and Wiretapping", American Journal of Family Law, Winter, 2001.
- Research and writing assistance for "Divorce Taxation Aspects of Property Transfers, Alimony and Child Related Exemptions, Credits and Deductions", Oregon State Bar CLE,
Salishan Lodge, October, 2005.
- Research and writing for "Dissipation of Marital Assets and Income: The Resurrection of Fault in a 'No Fault' Era", FAIR SHARE, Vol. 17, No. 10, October, 1997.
- Speaker, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers CLE, Spring, 2002, "Electronic Eavesdropping and Wiretapping".
- Speaker,Oregon Academy of Family Law Practitioners, "Dissipation of Marital Assets and Income" 2000.
- Speaker, Child Support CLE, Multnomah County Bar Association, Spring, 2003.